Caring for the Environment
0861 22 22 52
Preserving the world’s natural resources is the responsibility of every individual both at work and at home. CLC is making a difference by implementing green principles into the day to day running of the company.
Nobody will be doing business if there is no planet to do business on. Everyone wants to know someone who adds effort to save the earth.
Reasons why CLC believes in a greener path:
- Going green is about building awareness to ultimately using our earth’s resources more efficiently, and reduce what we add to landfills.
- Setting a positive example for employees which boost morale and company loyalty.
- Improving efficiency and potentially lowering operating costs.
- Providing a cleaner and healthier work environment.
- The changing economy and rise of the green movement has caused consumers to consider how businesses take responsibility for their impact on the environment.
- Improving a overall quality of life.
Changes that CLC has made in order to go greener
- Turning off computer monitors at night, set monitors to enter system standby or hibernate after time of inactivity.
- Switching off lights at unused spaces to save energy and electricity, and using natural light where possible.
- Set copiers to default two-sided printing.
- Use size reduction feature whenever possible to print 2 pages onto one page.
- We keep a pile of previously used paper near printers for drafts, scrap paper and internal memos.
- CLC cuts used paper into fourths and use the blank sides for phone messages and reminders.
- Creating paperless business systems to assist various companies.
- Purchasing garbage bags that are made from recycled materials.
- CLC uses non toxic cleaning products, and hand soaps.