24 Hour Contact Centre
0861 22 22 52
Our Contact Centre is equipped with the latest technology and manned by dedicated, professional personnel. We have access to Mavern, Ski, I-Edge, Ilanga , so we can easily access details of policyholders.
- It is essential that the contact centre is equipped with the latest technology
and manned by dedicated, professional personnel.
- CLC provides on-going training and development to our staff, and continuously
upgrades our technology to keep us up to date with industry standards.
Further Facts On The Contact Centre:
- 24 Hours, 365 days a year service.
- Equipped with the FLEEK contact solution which makes use of multiple VOIP enabled interconnects for 3 levels of failover. Using our contact centre's telephone system, we are easily able to set up conference calls between the policy holder, broker, insurer and service providers.
- A direct telephone link can be created between CLC and The Client’s, operating as an extension.
- A fully automated environment, including a workflow management system to control case status and escalations.
- UPS' and diesel generators for uninterrupted power, support the contact centre to ensure continuity of service.
- Continuous voice recording of all inbound and outbound calls onto an integrated voice recording platform allows for easy retrieval and the ability to send via email to any interested party.
- A service level of 90% of calls are answered within 30 seconds.
- Our contact centre Agents are called “Customer Relations Consultants” because they are not just call centre Agents, they are specifically skilled and trained on an on-going basis to manage the client relations at all times.
- All Customer Relations Consultants are fully conversant in English and at least one other language.
- In order to provide a dedicated, personal and caring service to clients, our internal utilisation on Customer Relations Consultants time is between 60 and 70%.
- A communications network built on a 3 tier architecture for the purpose of easy expansion, thus providing unlimited growth, added security and ensuring continuity of service.
- All systems and equipment provide for complete redundancy.
- A complete disaster recovery plan is in place.